COVID-19 Assessment Centres
The following is a list of the most current COVID-19 Assessment Centres.
If you do not have access to a family doctor or nurse practitioner and cannot get through to a nurse via Telehealth Ontario, you are encouraged to make your way to an assessment center. Please put on a mask if you have one. Location options can be found below. Please check individual testing websites for information on hours of operation, pre-test requirements.
- Humber River Hospital
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Mackenzie Health in Richmond Hill
- Michael Garron Hospital in Toronto
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- North York General Hospital
- Scarborough Health Network — Birchmount Hospital
- South Lake Regional Health Centre
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Taylor-Massey (Crescent Town) Temporary Testing Site
- Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga
- UHN Toronto Western Hospital
- Unity Health – St. Josephs Health Centre
- Unity Health – St. Michael’s Hospital
- William Osler Health System — Peel Memorial in Brampton
- Women’s College Hospital
SHOPPERS DRUG MART
- 1111 Davis Drive, RR 5
- 118 Tower Hill Road
- 1730 Bur Oak Ave.
- 232 Toronto St. South, RR #1
- 2920 Major Mackenzie Drive
- 298 John St.
- 5100 Rutherford Road
- 7060 Warden Ave.
- 8000 Bathurst St.
- 8601 Warden Ave
- 9200 Dufferin St.